If you’re from outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland you may need a visa for the UK, Standard Visitor visa. The Home Office recommends to apply up to 3 months before planned trip to the UK and it costs £85. For full list of countries that require visa, please follow this link.

For the visa application you will need an invitation letter – please email one of the members of the local organizing committee.

Visa information:

Visa fees: