Using Free Software
- It is mandatory to use Free Software for all the artworks you will be creating for the Libre Graphics Meeting.
- You should use Free Software for all the work you’re doing when organizing the Libre Graphics Meeting (Office, online resources, …).
- It would be nice if could use a free Operating System (Gnu Linux, *Bsd, …).
- If you’re going to use free hardware, you’ll get a golden badge…
- All documents should be explicitly set under a free license (probably CC-BY or CC-BY-SA).
- All important assets (most of all the logo) must be set under a free license (CC-BY and the author should be named)
The local organizers are in charge of setting up the video capturing.